The Creative Circle represents agencies and only agencies in South Africa, not clients, advertisers or media owners.
Our focus is absolutely single-minded when it comes to promoting the best interests of our members. Creative Circle accreditation is an important stamp of your creative ability; recognising your agency as one of the best in the country.
So, contact us for right now on firstname.lastname@example.org or +27 11 772 1220 so that we can send you a membership application form.
What are the benefits of Creative Circle membership?
- Automatic entry into the annual Creative Circle rankings which are based on your performance at our endorsed global award shows, including Award of The Year, Cannes, D&AD, Loeries and One Show. The ranking is essential for your pitch process and the AdReview Awards when jurors vote on Best Small/Medium/Large agency.
- Only members can enter Creative Circle Award of The Month and Award of The Year, the points of which contribute to your overall creative ranking.
- Work entered into the Creative Circle Awards doesn’t need to be re-uploaded into The Loerie Awards system and vice versa – a real time saver.
- Your creatives are eligible to judge Creative Circle Award of The Month and Award of The Year, Cannes, D&AD, Loeries and One Show. This kind of exposure will enhance their ability to judge work internally, which can only result in an even higher standard of work for your agency.
- Access to joining Creative Circle Executive Committee is only available to members – wouldn’t you want your creatives sitting on the body that steers the direction of the creative industry?
So what are you waiting for? Join today!
Get in touch on email@example.com or +27 11 772 1220 so that we can send you a membership application form.
At these annual fees, based on the size of your agency, can you afford not to join? Just remember that each of your offices around the country needs to join separately and fees are based on the size of each office respectively.