WHY BECOME A MEMBER OF THE CREATIVE CIRCLE?
As more and more businesses recognize the power of creativity as a business tool, Creative Circle accreditation becomes increasingly important in the positioning of your agency to marketers.
As a CC accredited agency,
– Your agency will receive annual creative rankings based on Creative Circle endorsed award show performance. These rankings are often requested by marketers during the pitch process, as well as the AdReview Awards when jurors vote on Best Small/Medium/Large agency. The rankings are also distributed to all major media outlets.
– Your creatives become eligible to judge CC Award Of The Month, CC Award Of The Year, Cannes, D&AD, One Show and the Loerie Awards. Exposure to these judging environments will improve your creative’s ability to judge work internally, which in turn, results in a better standard of work for your agency.
– Your agency becomes eligible to enter CC Awards Of The Month and CC Award Of The Year, the points of which contribute to your overall creative ranking.
– Once your work is entered into the Creative Circle Awards, you will not need to re-upload material into The Loerie awards and visa versa.
– Your creatives become eligible to be voted in onto the CC Executive Committee, the body that steers the direction of the creative industry.
– Once on Exco, your agency representative will become eligible to be voted in as Exco Chairperson.
– You will have access to the CC and Power of 50 Internship program, initiatives that have placed over 50 interns over the last year alone
– You will be kept informed about the latest industry news and developments through CC newsletters sent to all CC members
– You will receive all International/National awards entry deadline dates and dates of award ceremony
– Your agency’s logo and website link will appear on the Creative Circle Website
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO BECOME A MEMBER?
The Creative Circle represents agencies and only agencies, not clients, advertisers or media owners. So our focus is absolutely single-minded when it comes to promoting the best interests of our members.
To qualify for corporate membership, an agency must satisfy the following criteria:
Definition of an Agency:
– An agency shall mean a trading company whose principal business objectives are to create, maintain and enhance the value of its clients’ brands through marketing communications. Only agencies complying with this definition shall be entitled to be members of the The Creative Circle.
– Supports self-regulation in the advertising and marketing communications industry and has complied with all ASA adjudications upheld against it.
OBLIGATIONS OF MEMBERSHIP
All member agencies are bound to:
1. Pay their annual subscriptions by the due date on the invoice;
2. Notify the Creative Circle in writing prior to 1st December, should they wish to resign from membership at the end of any year, to avoid subscriptions becoming due for the whole of the following year.
THE PROCESS OF BECOMING A MEMBER
1. Contact us for more information on benefits and fees: email: email@example.com; Telephone: +27 11 772 1220
2. We will send you a membership application form on request
COSTS OF MEMBERSHIP
Each member agency pays an annual subscription based on their staff complement.